Friday, May 27, 2011

Applesauce, Creation, and Inspiration

























Applesauce with cinnamon sprinkled on top is yummy. Sometimes I go overboard and create a tower atop the applesauce. It still tastes good, and that's what matters most, isn't it?


















I kinda love to take photos of plants and flowers. A lot. They're just so beautiful and they reflect God's glory so wonderfully.






































































































I love quotes. Especially Quotable Quotes. They make me think and challenge the way I live as well as encouraging my heart when I go through deep valleys of sorrow. The following quote is one that helps me to keep going.

"Sometimes the Lord rides out the storm with us and other times He calms the restless sea around us. Most of all, He calms the storm inside us in our deepest inner soul." -Lloyd John Ogilvie

I love Jesus, Lord of Heaven by Kutless. God's love is so deep and so wide. It amazes me and I stand in wonder of his unending grace and forgiveness.

I love God's word. His words of truth pierce my soul, teaching me to live for Him and Him alone. I can't get enough of the word of God. When I think that God inspired all Scripture (2 Timothy 3:16), it makes me want to drop everything I'm doing and dive down deep into Truth.



















The instructions of the LORD are perfect, reviving the soul. The decrees of the LORD are trustworthy, making wise the simple. -Psalm 19:7

What do you love? What inspires you?

No comments: