Friday, May 25, 2012

Eighty degrees and sunny.

When it's a hot Saturday, there's nothing better than being outside and getting wet. Last Saturday afternoon Christopher and I played in water in the backyard for a few hours. I had the idea and suggested it to him before lunch. He had to finish the movie he was watching and then we got ready.

Being the slow poke that I tend to be, I took much longer to get outside, and by the time I walked out the back door, Christopher had already set up the little "slip-n-slide". (It's designed for young kids, but is fun for older people to use, too.) I tried to take pictures of Christopher, but he got tired of that quickly because he wanted me to play with him, instead of standing by the side watching him play by himself. So after taking a few pictures, I took my camera inside and played with him. We got soaked and enjoyed ourselves until he decided he was done. Then we packed up everything and went inside to read. :)
























3 comments:

Dakota Nicole said...

How fun! I love water slides. :) Love the bokeh in that one picture!!

Sara said...

These are so fun! I love the last one. :)

Bethany said...

Nice shots.
Thanks for the bday wish. In reply to your comment on my blog, I would guess that you are turning 23 or 24. :)