Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sunflower Silliness.

Hi! I don't post very often these days because I'm busy with school, relationships, life, etc. but this is a long weekend for Labor Day, and I had a great photo shoot with my friends Sarah and Alex yesterday afternoon so I just have to share a few photos from the session with you all. :)

This was a special session because it was one of the first times for me to use my new 18-135 mm Canon lens. I decided to buy the lens after the auto focus on my 18-55 mm lens quit working. It got too much use this summer as I was the camp photographer at PVM Camp for the majority of the camp season. I definitely have to say that I'm very satisfied with this new lens - it has a great focal range. This afternoon I brought along my old film camera, which is also a Canon. A friend of my mom's offered me the camera last year and I haven't really used it much yet. It has film in it now and we took a few pictures with it yesterday. I can't wait til the roll is used up and the photos are developed! Those are just a couple of reasons why the session was special and tons of fun, too. Alex, Sarah and I couldn't help laughing as we looked through the pictures afterwards and saw our goofy expressions. It was a memorable time for sure!































2 comments:

Sara said...

These are lovely! Sunflowers are so pretty. :)

Kati said...

Lovely pictures! Your outfits are so pretty and the sunflowers are such pretty prop.