Friday, June 24, 2011

Beautiful Blogs

Lately I've been inspired by a multitude of blogs so I thought I'd share a few of my favorites with you. I love some of them because of their beautiful photography and others capture my heart with their amazing words. God has blessed people with great gifts and I'm so grateful to be a part of what He's doing around the world through these lovely bloggers. They would love it if you visited their blogs, and even more so if you decided to follow them. These are worth your time, I promise. If you're not already a follower, go visit them and see what they have to offer!

In no particular order:

A Beautiful Journey
Madeline Bea
Katie Lloyd Photography
A Hopeful Romantic
Live Every Moment
The Blair Affairs
Pastor's Girl's Ponderings
Finding Joy
Ramblings and Photos
Aspire
Simple As That

This blog hits a personal spot in my heart since I grew up in Ukarumpa, just like Mandie did. If you want to know how I feel as a missionary kid, read Like it was yesterday.

Also, I'd love it if you stop by my writing/devotional blog, Jessica's Journal. Feel free to provide feedback too, if you'd like.

Sorry the list is so long, but as you can see, I've found many noteworthy blogs, and this is just a portion of them, as I follow over 100 blogs. I hope you enjoy visiting the ones I listed above. :)

Do you have any blog recommendations for me?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love reading blogs so I'll have to check those out! :) My favorite blogs are elmstreetlife.com and natalielloyd.blogspot.com

-Courtney

arielle elise. said...

oh i'm blessed that mine is on the list...thank you girl! i love reading jennifer's blog (blair affars) and aspire as well. lately i've been reading simplyvintagegirl.com too! :)

blessings!

Megan said...

ooh I love a lot of these too! I think it's so neat how there is this great community of christian bloggers out there! it is so encouraging!

Megan
letterstorome.blogspot.com