Friday, June 10, 2011

Six Days Later...

It's been almost a week since my last post. Seems a little crazy! I've been lazing around, enjoying these delightful summer days.









































Of course, coffee is a must to start the day off right. I've been enjoying drinking Blue Mountain Coffee from my home country, PNG.




















Being outside in the warm sunshine and taking long walks is such a blessing. The blustering heat can become annoying at times, but I would rather have it than freezing cold any day.



















































































This is my home for a month or so. Gorgeous, isn't it?


































We had a delightful pancake dinner on Sunday night with whipped cream, juicy strawberries, and crunchy peanut butter.


























Ana loves to spread whipped cream on top of her pancakes.

No comments: