Saturday, February 25, 2012

Guinea Pig Withdrawal.





















































I'm going through serious guinea pig withdrawal. Anyone have a guinea pig you're willing to lend me for a week or two??? I promise to take good care of it. Just holding one close to my chest and gently caressing it would be enough for now. Honestly though, I don't think any guinea pig could ever take the place of the last two guinea pigs I had, Carmella or Pansy. They were so sweet and friendly and I loved their cute personalities. I miss dear Maple, Claudette, Spice, and so many others! The list could go on and on. I used to breed guinea pigs, and bred 54 of them over the period of several years, so they most certainly have a special place in my heart.


Someday soon after I finish college I have resolved to find the perfect little companion. I really miss having piggies. They make such great companions and I can't think of a better pet to have. My dream guinea pig is a Merino TSW (Tortoise Shell and White), but I really would just love to adopt any needy piggy. I just wish I could get one now but I don't think Cedarville would allow it... :(


Yes, I desperately miss my cavy pals.

No comments: