Friday, February 10, 2012

Lista para Día de San Valentín

It's been a while since I've shared a list of things I love, and so I've decided to share a list dedicated to Valentine's Day, which is coming up in just a few short days. <3






1. Look at this Valentine Word Search and Silly Valentine's Letter. It would be perfect for some fun with your kids or best buds!


2. DIY Oragami Heart Love Note. These look slightly hard to make, but I love the simple design.


3. Now you can play Scrabble and munch on the pieces after you've finished a round or two with these adorable cookies. =)


4. Me and You, You and Me. Aren't these necklaces so sweet? Be sure to take a peek at Lee May Foster's shop, which is full of cute stuff!


5. Get a heaping dose of encouragement with Life


//The victory is mine/
I’m taking back everything at least seven times/
I raise my sword and make you wish/
you never even tried/
I’m telling you, No More!//
No More by Beckah Shae


6. If you need an excuse to have a Valentine's Day Party, hit this site for some great ideas! From decorations to food to table settings, it covers just about everything you could possibly want for your party.


7. Fight for the lives of the unborn as an expression of your love for God and others. Abortion is wrong and it must sadden God so much to watch millions of babies be slaughtered in the womb every year. Visit Abort73 for more information and listen to this sermon that my pastor, Jonathan Schaeffer gave a couple of weeks ago titled, "You are the Light of the World."


8. Song of Solomon has beautiful love poetry:


My lover is mine, and I am his.
He browses among the lilies.
Before the dawn breezes blow
and the night shadows flee,
return to me, my love, like a gazelle
or a young stag on the rugged mountains.
-Song of Solomon 2:16-17
























¡Feliz Día de San Valentín!

No comments: