Saturday, August 27, 2011

Captivating Stories and Gorgeous Girls.

Wow, it's been six days since my last post! Between classes starting, the annual Bible conference, running nearly every night, calling family and the Involvement Fair, this week has been very busy.







































That's not to say that there haven't been quiet moments spent in reflection of God and his awesome ways.
























As I prepared to photograph my friends Anh Thu and Haeun, I pondered what emotions and feelings the photos I took would evoke. The photo shoot was primarily to take photos for an upcoming article in Bloom! Magazine. One of my photography professors told me that a good photograph should tell a story. My passion and pursuit is to create photographs that tell captivating stories.
























Drop.dead.gorgeous.







































See what I mean?
























Finally, I confessed all my sins to you and stopped trying to hide my guilt. I said to myself, "I will confess my rebellion to the LORD." And you forgave me! All my guilt is gone. Interlude
-Psalm 32:5


























Haeun wanted to go on the swings and that was the only place that she would let me photograph her.
























Which one is your favorite?

Tomorrow I've got two more photo shoots planned. Can't wait!!

3 comments:

Sara said...

These are really good! Love the one that she's writing. :)

Stephani Cochran said...

Gorgeous girls, and smiles! Nice job.

Yvonne said...

Great shots ..gorgeous girls!