Monday, August 22, 2011

Getting Back in the Groove.

Hey everyone! I'm back!!! Last week I was busy helping with the MK/International Orientation, tomorrow and Tuesday there's a Bible conference for all Cedarville students and classes start on Wednesday! I've been spending my free time hanging out with friends, running, and getting ready for classes which hasn't left much time for taking photos. Tomorrow I'm going to start shooting again. Promise.

We had a photo scavenger hunt during the MK/International Orientation and I did take lots of photos of that. Loved my group, which Caleb and I co-led.























We had such a good time walking around town and campus looking for Cedarville specific landmarks and acting silly the entire time.







































Does that look like an 8 to you?
























Someone had the idea to have one of the guys stalk a girl (which ended up being me) because we had to incorporate the number 2 into the picture. It looks slightly creepy, but believe me, it was all part of the game. ;)


























We support the Cedarville Fire Department!!!







































I missed my "third home". It's good to be back with my friends!


























Since I don't have a photo of my dorm, this is Brock, a guys dorm to the left of my dorm, Willetts. It houses a lot of crazy, random, messy boys. I suppose it's not that bad, but most of the Brock men do carry out one interesting tradition called "Brock to the Rock" which I'd rather not elaborate on.
























My room is so big compared to the one I had last year! My new freshman friends are jealous of all my free space and one of them wants to move in with me next semester, which would be wonderful. I was going to have a roommate but she decided not to return to Cedarville this year, so I have this room all to myself for now. :)



The lake is disgusting, but I still think the fountains are pretty.







































More pics coming soon! Have a lovely week, friends!

2 comments:

arielle elise. said...

How awesome! Have fun with classes starting up :) It looks like the perfect college town!

rachel esther said...

So fuN! :)
Love the third picture!