Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Brothers.

I'm sure my brothers are tired of me taking photos of them and it's only been a little over a week since they've been here. Seems like I've always got my camera pointed in their direction.



But they're too cute not to take pictures of, and since I haven't had much to do this summer, having photo shoots makes my days much more enjoyable. 

Jon and Christopher seemed annoyed at first, and I can understand why, especially because they're not used to it. 

Christopher tried running away from the camera and Jon chased him around the house with this stuffed orange kitty and blue creature (which I'm not sure what it is).

Now they've accepted it and often just ignore the camera, which I don't mind at all.


























My passion for photography is growing with the passing of each day and I find myself longing to pick up my camera and shoot, just as my body longs for a good, long run nearly every day.

I feel like my photography is improving dramatically and I have my 365 photo a day project to thank in part for making me pick up my camera and shoot every single day. If you want to see your photography improve in leaps and bounds I seriously suggest you start your own project of the same sort.
























I don't know about y'all, but I love going for walks around the neighborhood right when the sun's setting behind the clouds. It's peaceful and perfect for thinking and praying. The line, "There's a beauty to the dawn, a rhythm to the rain" from the song There is a God by 33 Miles keeps repeating itself over in my head, reminding me of how creation is declaring the glory of God. Maybe that's why I love nature and people so much. God created us to love and serve him and there's nothing that could be more worthwhile of our time and energy.

No comments: