Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Only He...

can take a dull, stormy afternoon and turn it into a glorious, bright evening!


















We must endure through the trials of this life and confidently hold to the faith we affirm because God can be trusted to keep his promise.

So do not throw away this confident trust in the Lord. Remember the great reward it brings you! Patient endurance is what you need now, so that you will continue to do God’s will. Then you will receive all that he has promised. -Hebrews 10:35-36


4 comments:

Mandie said...

Ohhh my goodness you are so amazing at photography!!!!! I love your pictures :)

Mari said...

Jess, loved looking through your pictures...just beautiful! I love the idea of "pursuing Christ through photography", I'm always wondering how to do so. Blessings to you this week!

MEGoo Photography said...

Sooo pretty!!!

Ashley Sisk said...

I couldn't agree more - love that second shot!