Sunday, January 29, 2012

Addicting.




























I'll admit that easy is appealing to me, and when I first was given my Polaroid camera, the instructions sounded complicated and slightly daunting, but I decided that I couldn't give up, and it was worth the time  and effort to learn and experiment with my new camera. I've developed a love for looking through the tiny viewfinder, adjusting the lighting, and pressing the blue button on the left side of the camera. I turn the film upside down, wait a few minutes for it to develop, and then turn it front side up to see a new, unique photograph, a moment in time captured forever. Film photography = love.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What an awesome addiction :P love film.

Elisha said...

aweeeeesomeee!!!<3

rachel esther said...

ashhh, so awesome!
I need me one of those instant cameras..!

jennifer blair said...

Ah, I've been DYING to get a polaroid. these are beautiful.