Sunday, January 1, 2012

2011 In Review.

2011 has been a year of change. I've grown and been challenged in many ways. My photography has improved, I've learned more of the Spanish language, and my love for blogging has really increased this year. I've learned the value of honest relationships with other Christians, which I never fully understood before. Christ set me free from unreasonable fears that I was struggling with. Several of my friendships have really deepened in ways I never expected but I'm so grateful. God knew and still knows exactly what I need.

My head has been plagued with doubts about my relationship with God at times, but I've continued to cling to his promises. On this last day of the year I confessed my doubts to God and asked him to forgive me.  God convicted me with his words in John 15:4, which says, "Remain in me, and I will remain in you. For a branch cannot produce fruit if it is severed from the vine, and you cannot be fruitful unless you remain in me." In 2012, my heart's desire and sole ambition is to remain in Christ and serve him wholeheartedly.


















































Happy New Year, friends! May 2012 be a year of growing closer to Christ and remaining a part of the vine of Christ. <3

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A lovely post, Jessica! Thanks for sharing :) I've made my blog private again, so if you want to keep following it, please email me at jessica.horsecrazy@gmail.com so I can send you an invitation.

Elisha said...

This is wonderful!!! #3 is soooooo funny! hahahh<3(:

Stasha said...

What lovely selfies. We all have doubts, makes your beliefs stronger, right? Happy New Year Jess!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful post from a beautiful person. It sounds like an amazing year and what a blessing that God has put your doubts aside.
Praying that you have a wonderful year and many opportunities to honor and glorify God.
Looking forward to seeing more of your blog posts in 2012!