Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Morning.

I didn't take many photos on Christmas day, but here a few of the ones I did. These are all from the morning. We had relatives come over for Christmas dinner in the afternoon, but unfortunately I had my camera put away. I really wish I would have had it out, because my cousins have some pretty cute kids!



Christmas came to an end much too quickly. We ate a delicious breakfast of scrambled eggs, turkey sausage, and orange and maple rolls with orange juice. Afterwards we opened a few gifts and waited for the church service at 11. I ate too much peppermint bark and cookies so I felt a little sick. My brothers and I tried to go for a run outside, but we didn't get too far because of the polluted air. At least I managed to get a bit of exercise. It was a splendid day shared with grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, and second cousins.

No comments: