Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Accomplishing Much.

My photography portfolio is done and I turned in my last paper today! It's been a busy week so far and the rest of the week will be, too, but it will be more fun and less demanding on my brain. I worked today and I'll be working for a few hours tomorrow afternoon. After that I'm headed to a nearby mall with my friends Bethany and Jess to just relax, take some photos, and see the beautiful Christmas lights. Be expecting photos from our adventure in the near future!

Next week is exam week, and I've got four of 'em. If I'm not around on this blog at all for a few days, it's because I'll be studying my brains out (not literally, but you get the idea...). Prayers would be greatly appreciated!

Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think. Glory to him in the church and in Christ Jesus through all generations forever and ever! Amen. -Ephesians 3:20-21

I'm clinging to these verses as I fight my way through the next week and a half. Just thinking about how much God can accomplish gives me hope and encouragement to keep working diligently in these last days before break. He is God, and therefore, he is able to work in unimaginable ways. Awesome. What a great God we serve!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for stopping by! as always love comments from you.
Have been watching your vlogs, too cute!
Looking forward to seeing those Christmas lights, which reminds me I probably should take photos of the beautiful lights around Sydney.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your exams! I'll be praying for you - I know how stressful they are.