Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Visiting Grandpa and Grandma.

My dad, mom and I went to visit my grandparents and give them Christmas presents since we'll be in California for Christmas. It's nice that even though my grandma has dementia and has to live in a nursing home, my grandpa is able to live right next door in assisted living. I hadn't seen them since August so it was good that I could visit them. My grandma recognized me and even gave me a kiss on the cheek before we left, which was really sweet of her.







































Day 4 {December 19th} of Adventures with Twitch:
























Day 5 {December 20th} of Adventures with Twitch:







































Sorry that these photos aren't very good. I was meaning to take better shots, but I kept on forgetting to take them earlier in the day so by the time I took them it was late at night and I had very few options. Hopefully tomorrow's picture will be better!

No comments: