Friday, December 2, 2011

Brickfish Round 2 for Preemptive Love Coalition!

Remember when I shared about Preemptive Love Coalition (PLC) here? PLC is an international organization that provides heart surgeries for children living in Iraq.

Well, I have some exciting news to share! My Brickfish entry made it past the first round and now round 2 has begun! I would greatly appreciate it if you would take a moment to vote and/or leave a review for the entry. (You may vote once every 24 hours [you do not have to create a username to vote] and leave reviews whenever you like.) Click here to be taken to the entry. Thanks for your support! 


Also, for those interested, my college, Cedarville University, has been partnering with Preemptive Love Coalition to bring life-saving heart surgery to children in Iraq. Find out more about Cedarville's involvement here.



































No comments: