Saturday, November 19, 2011

Preemptive Love Coalition.

It was only a few weeks ago that I found out about Preemptive Love Coalition (PLC), an international organization that provides heart surgeries for children living in Iraq. One of Cedarville's own graduates, Cody Fisher, is a member of PLC and all of the current Cedarville students were privileged to watch a video of him talking about his passion for the organization not too long ago at one of our regular chapel services. For more on this, check out the post I just did over at my other blog, Jessica's Journal.

In light of my recent discovery of Preemptive Love Coalition, I created a Brickfish entry for the Tell Your Story...and Make a Difference campaign, which I would love for you to view and vote for. (You may vote once every 24 hours [you do not have to create a username to vote] and leave reviews whenever you like.) Simply click the box below and it will take you to the entry. :)