Saturday, November 19, 2011

I Am Thankful - Friday Favorite Things

Grateful for coffee and how it gives me an energy boost when I'd rather fall asleep than do the work that must be done.











































Enjoying every last little drop of my Foundation before it runs out. {I must get to Walmart soon!}



























Remembering the beauty that God has created and thanking him for it.

God has made everything beautiful for its own time. He has planted eternity in the human heart, but even so, people cannot see the whole scope of God's work from beginning to end. -Ecclesiastes 3:11











































Today there is much to be thankful for and I'm so thankful that I know who to thank...the LORD!


friday favorite things | finding joy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the last photo! What a gorgeous sky :)