Thursday, November 24, 2011

Blessed and Thankful.

There's much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. God's love for us and Christ's sacrifice on the cross are the most significant by far, but God has poured out countless other blessings on us. 

Today I'm thankful for...
  • Christ rescuing me from my disaster-filled past and giving me a hope and future.
  • Earthly possessions to use for His glory.
  • An excellent education that integrates learning about Christ and developing a relationship with Him with all other areas of study.
  • My experience as a missionary kid living in the beautiful country of Papua New Guinea. I wouldn't trade it for the world!
  • The beauty that God created for us to enjoy.
What are you most thankful for?

Therefore, let us offer through Jesus a continual sacrifice of praise to God, proclaiming our allegiance to his name. And don’t forget to do good and to share with those in need. These are the sacrifices that please God. -Hebrews 13:15-16


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen to that!