Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Project Pinterest: Bantu Curls.

I found this super easy tutorial for Bantu Curls and decided to try it.




The first step was to divide my hair into four equal sections and twist each section.
























Then I coiled the twisted lengths around themselves and secured each with a hair band.


































After sleeping on the curls overnight, I removed the hair bands and separated some of the curls from each other to make the sections of hair more evenly distributed around my head.







































In the morning, the curls looked like this:


























The best part: the curls were still there hours later! They stayed all day and even tonight there are a few curls left. =]









































5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! You look so beautiful with your hair curly, Jessica :) I am so going to try this!

SarahinSC said...

I'm so glad you linked up to Project Pinterest! I saw this pin the other day and throught it was pretty cool. I don't have long hair and I have boys, so I guess I won't be trying this one!

Sarah:)

Kati said...

You look so good with curls! I would try this but I have curls naturally so I think I can skip this tutorial. :)

Katie said...

I love those easy hair tutorials that turn out so great! Thanks for linking up!! :)

Bethany said...

Beautiful curls. If my hair was longer I would definitely give it a try!