Sunday, November 27, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday: November 27th

1. Waiting

This is just one of a series of similar photos that I took on Thursday morning while the Christmas decorations were going up and I was drinking my cup of Chai. I already shared this in a previous post, and another similar shot here. I still haven't gotten the perfect shot so I think I'll keep trying.



2. Foliage



3. Candid


We played the Paper Game with our friends who came over for dinner last night and although Ana needed some help with the writing part, she still had fun playing the game.







































4. Knife, Fork, or Spoon

I love having homemade waffles and peanut butter for Saturday breakfast!



5. Rule of Thirds

My photos tend to follow the rule of thirds pretty closely. I'm not sure if this is the best example, but at least it's Christmas-y.
























Scavenger Hunt Sunday

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a nice set of photos. I simply love the concentration in your candid shot. Happy Thanksgiving.

Cedar said...

That Christmas-y rule of thirds is beautiful!

Nadege, said...

Lovely images, my favorite is the candid shot.

Tamar SB said...

That is a great candid shot and love the breakfast looks so good!

Ashley Sisk said...

Love the perspective on your candid shot.

Unknown said...

love that first shot, it is so sweet and holiday-ish!

Kmcblackburn said...

Lovin' that last shot! Great job overall too!

Kathy

Anonymous said...

Yummy! Love waffles. And that last picture of the Christmas light is great.

Unknown said...

Beautiful photos! LOVE the first one!!