Monday, November 21, 2011

Weekend Inspiration.

I'm in a Christmas-y mood, especially since SGA (Student Government Association) just decorated the SSC (Student Stevens Center) for Campus Christmas! They worked hard for 12 hours on Friday night to create a winter wonderland and it is lovely. There are beautiful 9-foot tall trees, ping pong balls hanging from the ceiling, and lights galore.



































Saturday Lovelies:

1. Starbucks Holiday Campaign.
The pop-up figures are so cute and I love the jingling noise that happens when I scroll my mouse over the various options at the top of the page. You can create adorable animated e-cards in a just of couple of clicks, too. So. much. fun.

2. The Lord of the Rings soundtrack.
Gray, overcast days are just perfect for listening to The Lord of the Rings soundtrack. I'm not sure why; they just are.

3. Madang, Papua New Guinea.
My favorite vacation spot. I have so many good memories from time spent at Jais Aben Resort, Malolo Plantation Lodge, and Madang Resort, among others. If you want to read a review I wrote a couple of years ago about vacationing in Madang, go here.

4. A Very Merry Christmas Link-Up hosted by Sereina over at Sereina Charise Photography.
The link-up goes through the month of December and includes four different categories related to Christmas. I can't wait for it to start on November 27th!



Very Merry Christmas Link-up  

What were you inspired by this past weekend?

3 comments:

Sereina said...

Papa New Guinea looks beautiful!

Thanks for sharing about my Christmas link-up. It's gonna be tons of fun!

katie josephine d said...

those ornaments are so pretty! so inspirational for Christmas decor.

Anonymous said...

Madang looks so gorgeous!!