Friday, October 28, 2011

Coffee, Piccolo, and Hymns.











































I know I blog about coffee probably more than I should, but that's because I'm addicted and I drink coffee almost every day because it's so good. The frozen latte has got to be one of my favorites!
























If it's not coffee, it's a smoothie or milkshake. Yum! My friends and I get coffee together more often than we should at Rinnova and Stoney Creek. I think we're all pretty much addicted to coffee. O.o. From now on, I'm going to try to drink coffee less often.














































The last time I walked down to Stoney Creek on Wednesday with Natalie I brought the piccolo I'm borrowing along with me because I'm silly and I like to carry lots of things with me in my bilum. Do you ever do that?











































Playing piccolo is so sweet, but sometimes I'd just rather play flute. That's when I pull out my lovely silver Gemeinhardt flute and play old hymns like How Firm A Foundation. I did that this afternoon with Mia and Amy. They played piano and I played flute and it sounded beautiful.



























Sorry I haven't been around much. The reason for my absence is that it's been the busiest week of the semester so far. I'm hoping to post more often next week so stay tuned.

Who's having a great Friday night?

1 comment:

Kati said...

I love coffee, too. I love How Firm a Foundation. It is one of my (many) favorite hymns!

(And that leaf picture...I love how the veins are so clear.)