Monday, October 3, 2011

Gave In

Since I've seen so many people do this I decided I would, too.
A. Age: 19.
B. Bed size: Single.

C. Chore that you hate: Vacuuming. It's just not fun.
D. Dogs: I like cats better, but dogs are still cute. And no, I don't own any.

E. Essential start to your day: Breakfast is a must!
F. Favorite Color: Green, but I love shades of purple, blue and orange too!
G. Gold or Silver? Gold.

H. Height: 5'5 and 1/2"
I. Instruments you play: Flute, piccolo, a bit of guitar. =)
J. Job title: Photographer for Bloom! Magazine, Banquet worker
K. Kids: Not yet, but I hope to have a few someday after I'm married and settled down.
L. Live: In Ohio for the time being. 
M. Mother's name: Betsy.
N. Nicknames: Jess, Popo (just my brother calls me that) and sometimes people call me Jessie, too, which I don't like very much, but I put up with it.
O. Overnight hospital stays: 11 days when I was diagnosed with kidney failure at age 8 in third grade. That was so scary but God miraculously healed me!

P. Pet peeves: When people act really silly for an extended period of time and they won't stop when I drop them a hint.
Q. Quote from a movie: "
Fireproof doesn't mean a fire will never come, but that when it comes you'll be able to withstand it."
R. Right or left handed: Left handed! One of my brothers is, too; although my parents and other brother are right handed.
S. Siblings: Two younger brothers, Jon and Christopher.
T. Time you wake up: 9ish most days of the week since I don't have any classes before chapel and chapel's at 10.
U. Underwear? Underwear.
V. Vegetable you hate: Cauliflower.
W. What makes you run late? Thinking I have enough time to do one last thing and then realizing after I start that there won't be time, and always thinking I have more time than I really have.
Y. Yummy food that you make: Bread. Cookies. Soup.

Z. Zoo animal: Giraffes and zebras! I can't choose.



Hope you had a good weekend! I did! Watching Courageous at the movie theatre with a few friends on Saturday and participating in communion with fellow believers at the Korean church were highlights of my jam-packed weekend full of events and activities that was rather hectic at times, but so great!



No comments: