Thursday, March 29, 2012

Double Exposures.
























































































I didn't want to miss out on the fun of creating double exposures that's been going around this side of the blog-o-sphere, so I created a few double exposures of mine. The first three double exposures have shots from my advice shoots that I did last week to help out my friend Candace. Her idea got me thinking, and now I've got my own idea that I'm hoping to make a reality. I'm so excited about it and I really hope it happens! If it does I'll be sure to post about it on the blog right away!

2 comments:

Sara said...

These are wonderful! I love the second to last one. :) Oh and to answer your question.. I won't be coming to Cedarville in the fall. The money situation didn't work out, so I'll be going to community college here for my first two years (another plus is I have a good job here!). BUT I know at least two people going to CU in the fall.. so a trip out to see them/meet you might happen sometime next year. :)

Ashley Sisk said...

I want to do double exposures - teach me!