Friday, March 16, 2012

I Wore My Striped Skirt.

I haven't had my camera out much lately, which is a shame because we've had such beautiful weather! On Wednesday Mia and I had a picnic by Cedar Lake, and later our friends Caleb, Tim, and Anh Thu joined us. It was so peaceful sitting on the grass and watching the sun set in the distance. I could have stayed there for hours if I had not had homework and if it had stayed warm, but as the minutes wore on, it got chillier and chillier. This morning when I got up I decided it was the perfect day to wear a skirt, so I found the new grey and red skirt that I just bought at Salvation Army last week and pulled a plain grey shirt from my closet. Then I grabbed my ballet flats and I was ready to go. The weather today was absolutely amazing, and I wish  I could have spent more time enjoying it but I have a ton of homework to do.



















































Although I haven't taken many photos lately, I have been doing some editing and these are some of my favorites. I love the way all of them turned out. Which one is your favorite?

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Your skirt is so cute! I love the preach the good news picture :)