Thursday, April 5, 2012

I was hired!

I'm super excited to announce that I have a job for this coming summer! I'll be working at Pleasant Vineyard Ministries Camp as the Digital Media Director. The job includes taking photos and video footage, posting them online daily, and creating CDs and DVDs weekly. I'm slightly nervous about not being good enough, but I know that God will sustain me and it will be a great opportunity to grow as a Christian and photographer. Prayers would be much appreciated! Thanks! God is good.























And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus. -Philippians 4:19

1 comment:

Sara said...

Congratulations friend! That's so exciting. :) My job was photographer at the camp I worked at last summer.. SO much fun! I can't wait to hear more about it!